Tuesday 15 March 2011

Anno Frankenstein goodies

Look what came in the post today!


That's right - lots of Anno Frankenstein goodies featuring the fantastic Vetruvian SteamFrank as designed by the inestimable Pye Parr. What you've got there is a promotional postcard, notebook and poster, along with a few Pax Britannia fridge magnets (also designed by Pye).

What's even better is that those people who won my recent forum competition will be receiving a couple of these choice items in the post along with their books.

Here's me excitedly showing off the goodies whilst wearing my brand new Anno Frankenstein* T-shirt.


And here's me holding my copy of Dissolution which Magemanda of Floor to Ceiling Books kindly sent me in her capacity as a book giver for World Book Night.


* You can pre-order your copy of Pax Britannia: Anno Frankenstein here!

No comments: